C onocĂ to Lorenzo Mattotti the late 80's. I was in Milan attracted the journal Vanity . There were published reports fashion illustration. Vanity replaced photographers by first row as illustrators Mattotti . I called and I come to your home with a book regrettable. Views disastrous photo of my work.
Lorenzo was generous and tend to be large. I devoted his time and attention even calling for the drafting of Vanity to grant me an interview. What happened after is another story.
The figures we are accustomed to and landscapes of morphology sensual. bodies are made to embrace and they do frequently. But here the subject is another. Colors disappear and appear in the shadows. The black and white creating tension vibrating disturbing. Here a Mattotti that know . Renovated, mature and full of energy . Capable of producing images powerful and beautiful. Mattotti reminds us that folk tales are often horror stories. Fascinating stories we liable to render meaningless with pedagogies of dubious quality.
hope enjoy seeing work. Ah ! ... and thanks to Red Fox Books by posting on our country .
0 comments:
Post a Comment