Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hurt Neck From Sneeze

course ...

H ace 2 years I decided to stop and change things in my life that I liked. The premise was: "I will only do what makes me really happy but does not make sense."
Two years later I stop and see what happened: We create a family, with our Theo beloved son, I live in a beautiful and avant-garde where millions of interesting things happen at the same time, where every day is a new world to explore, full of information and new ideas, but mostly I'm learning that life is a wonderful trip full of surprises for those who take the time to stop for a minute and look, that smile upon waking Theo is my everything and nothing makes sense if you can not share. Theo taught me every day my heart is always right, that the most natural way is of course correct and that being "mommy" is so powerful that nothing makes more sense. How
then use that power that all women naturally share? I hope this blog provide some ideas and share experiences with those who think that the power that we can help transform their lives in this beautiful journey of course we all dream for our children.

0 comments:

Post a Comment