Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Denise Milani- Skins.be Forum
And I stop mid-project, hear Elvis Presley , s í to Elvis (one of favorites of Ivanna, excluding that loves Chemical Brothers , Goldmund, Jefferson Airplane , Michael Bubl é , Public Image , Mozart, Metallica and The kings of convenience .)
I close my eyes, the light just goes out the window and the weather has changed, the heat goes out the door without permission, in the distance you see the orange sky resist the darkness of the evening. The dogs barking outside, chasing my mother throws bones and skins from time to time.
rests beside me newspaper yesterday, é l is a picture that catches my attention but I do not watch carefully. My brother eats a mango while his wife takes a caf é . The laughter of children are heard throughout the house.
I agree with Elvis : Always take the time to say things, always. The
life is to long road trip .
There is no other option ng.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment