Friday, March 25, 2011
Is Silvercity Open During Christmas?
This night is not sleeping, not for insomnia or lack of dream is or s what my body is not comfortable , the phone has rung all days, calls have not stopped, have been two weeks of daily functions, meetings, looks lost among a picture, a tree , raindrops, water bottle, even on a white sheet to pretend that you think important. Ivanna
While listening to Goldmund I try to complete a template or lighting n ... Fresnel or Licko? Mica pink or orange?
I think of meeting today and could not understand how to articulate coherent and complete sentences (unless the only to believe that were complete and consistent has been me), if my hands were sweating and felt leg cramps . Ivanna
responded to shake a voice unknown to her but also very close.
soon pass to , as I said, go to soon.
While spending, Ivanna already have godparents. Of the 8 offered í n, we have chosen two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment